If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Tuesday 17 May 2011

90. Blood test results

Sooooooooo....
Got the phone call this afternoon.
My white count is 0.8 and it needs to be 1. The nurse said it's not drastically low, but low enough.
So - I had to go back into hospital this afternoon for an injection to boost the production of my white cells. Joy. I could have had it in my tummy but opted for the back of the arm. It stung like mad. So going to have the next one in my tummy. Got to go tomorrow at 2pm for another.
Then fingers crossed chemo will be able to go ahead on Thursday. I am still smiling. It's not delayed a whole week like last time.
It was frustrating to have to go back in again today and then tomorrow and then again on Thursday, but hey!! I HAVE A PARKING PERMIT!

I'm really sleepy now. Need to have something to eat and you know when you can't be bothered doing anything or cooking. That's me tonight. Hmmmm...... food.

No comments: