If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 2 May 2011

65. New do!

Hi everyone!
I had my hair cut today, Fee met me at the salon at 4.3o pm. We had a chat and decided to go for a short bob and then if I want to go shorter I can at a later date.

My hair is really coming out a lot easier now, when I brush it, run my fingers through it, wash it - in fact, washing it is worse! Comes out in clumps and gets tangled everywhere.

Anyway, photos of the new do...

Straightened after I got back from having cut,just to see what it looked like!

Naturally curly/wavy - let it dry on it's own from hairdressers..




Me chilling out - actually I fib,I was proud of my eye make up I'd had a go and tried something new so took a piccy.

It feels strange not to have long hair when I reach to touch my hair. Think it's great that I've had it done.
It means it will be easier to look after, I can just leave it to go wavy after a shower. And there's less of my thick hair to get tangled and deal with.
Thank you Fee, love you lots xxxxx

Blood test in the morning at 10am. Fingers crossed the white count is higher so I can get another session ticked off on Wednesday. Will be on tomorrow... night night

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your eye make-up and hair both look lovely. Just been catching up, and 65 posts later I have realised you can play with the fish on here, I have been feeding them for the past 10 minutes.. :D... I LOVE THIS BLOG! xxxxxxx

Liz said...

Thank you Gem!Awwwww fishies! I will move them up the page a bit so you can see them easier!
You and Gaz are welcome anytime babes xxxxxx Thank you for reading my blog babes. Means a lot. xxx