If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

92. Thank you for your support...

I've just realised Zig made it into this photo.... !?



I have had an over whelming response to my blog and I want to say a special thank you to you for reading my blog. I started this as a personal diary so I could look back at my progress and journey of experiences as I go.
Sharing it really has benefitted me. I have received messages of great support and encouragement. It hasn't just helped me though....
I have opened my emails and messages to find that I have inspired people and helped people. I never thought for one minute I could do that by just writing my feelings.
For people to open up to me and be honest about their lives and/or feelings is a big thing and I want to thank you for doing this, if you are one of these people.

I have said it before, but I want to say it again. You are my support network and when I log on and see messages, it spurs me on to keep going and keep believing. Thank you x x x

No comments: