If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

107. Latest creations...

I have been getting some lovely comments about my art and craft work that I have been doing in between treatments! Thank you!
It keeps me going and focused on something.
 I was chatting to Hayley from work on facebook today and it wasn't until then that I realised I am so blessed to have the ability to be creative and use my hands to make things for people to enjoy.
I have some orders waiting already and am excited to get started. I think it will help me when I am feeling well, to be able to make these things, without any pressure and with the knowledge that my friends want to see me happy and doing something I enjoy - but with something at the end of it that will give them smiles too!

I have made some cards yesterday and today. The thank you ones are going to the ladies from Cancer Support - they won't see them on here as I havent shared my blog just yet with them. So shhhhhhhhhh :) I am sharing them with you, hehe..
Gave this card to James yest, had so much fun making it!


My new card range name. Thanks to Gaynor :P

made today, loved making these too, so effective!

smiley liz


I am working on this at the moment, a small gift canvas. a 7''x 5''. Needs bright paints and shades... 


Comments welcome x 


No comments: