If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Thursday 29 September 2011

291. Better day

At last, woke up today feeling a lot better and gradually as the day has gone on I have improved. I don't have as much aching or pains, i don't feel as weak.

My cannula hand is soooooooooo swollen and in agony! I keep catching it.
Dad came over today - he is a lot lot better now, I was still apprehensive about germs and bugs with him having cold, but he seems to be over the worst of it. He brought me my favourite pork pie from a gorgeous butchers in Otley and a meat and potato pie too. Delish!
We had a nice catch up and a laugh and it really made such a difference seeing my Dad!

Later in the afternoon I had a chat with Jen which made me smile even more. We chatted about all the things we have to look forward to including Lola's 2nd birthday, bonfire night, Christmas and all the other days out we've thought about doing all together. Good times ahead and it's so nice to have someone as special as Jen in my life. We're so good for each other and we just click. :) Life's plans eh.. :D
Will see how I feel tomorrow and might pop up and visit Jen, Lola and the girls.


Been making and sewing this aft and everything's coming together! Got photos. Started on my 3rd project now and it's going well! 1 and 2 are finished!

Well.. I can feel my belly grumbling... need to decide what to have for tea....

No comments: