If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 2 September 2011

226. Fatigue fatigue fatigue

Yesterday I felt so completely exhausted. Never felt this tired in my life.
Walking around the house feeling so lost and confused by tiredness. Looking for small things to do to keep me occupied, yet even when I tried to do them I would struggle and get angry with myself.
I sat and pulled some weeds out of the borders and this was nice for about 1 minute! Then I just became uncomfortable and gave up. I realised I was fighting a losing battle with the tiredness and no matter what I tried to do, I just didn't have the energy. I got the chair out of the shed and got comfy with my pillow and blankets. It felt beautiful. I was out of breath laid there - it took ages to catch my breath. I got frustrated again then - the neighbour over the hedge at the end of our garden started to cut their grass. So loud and just bad timing! So I got myself comfy on the sofa, Anthony pulled the curtains on and put Shrek 2 on. It felt lovely to be all snug and I realised I had finally given in to the fatigue.
I fell asleep.

I woke up to Mum and Dad popping in for a brew. Mum had brought me some county living magazines and gardening books to enjoy. Dad had some cream buns in a carrier bag and we all enjoyed a coffee and a bun and watched the end of Shrek 2..




This morning I woke up feeling so much better. Had a beautiful, relaxing bath and pampered myself to feel lush. The sun is shining and there's a smell of Autumn in the air.
Not sure what we're up to today. Just see where the day takes us and how I feel, to enjoy feeling well and being at home is sometimes just enough!

No comments: