If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 2 September 2011

230. Thoughts about recovery

Will I ever be strong again?

Will I ever be able to go upstairs and not get out of breath?!

How will I build myself back up again...?

How long will it take me to be physically fit?

How will I feel?

Will recovery be just as hard as chemo but in a different way?

How long will it take for my eyebrows to get back to how they used to be, thick, dark and lovely... (I always took my eyebrows for granted - they really are a key part to the definition in the face. I am getting tired of putting brow shading on them now)

Will my hair grow back curlier? if it does, I am thinking it will be close to an afro!! haha!!

If anyone who has been my position/supported someone with HL and can help me with any of these please get in touch.... My mind is starting to think over all these questions already even though I still have 3 chemo's to go.. Should I put it to the back of my mind for now? I cant help but think about it... thoughts away from chemo are so appealing.....


No comments: