If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 26 September 2011

283. Anthony to London and Liz to Bedfordshire...

....Bed that is. :P

Anthony went this morning at 5am for more work in London. I was awake anyway and was up with him before he went. It was lovely to see him properly before he went.
I stayed up and watched some catch up tv and had breakfast.

I started to get ear and bone pain and took some Oramorph and slept for a while this afternoon. It's really helped and I feel a lot better this evening.

Just put some dauphinoise potatoes in for tea! hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Been eating fruit and good foods today and drinking well which I think has helped a lot.

Also finished my 2nd sewing project and ready for the next stage. Love making presents!

Got some more forms back from benefits to fill in, so will see Mum one day this week to help me with those and get them sent off.

Dad is full of flu at the moment so I can't get down to see them both, not a good idea at this late stage.  Spoke to him today and he sounded absolutely full of it. :(


The Willow Foundation got in touch today, I had requested a hot air balloon ride, but the lady said they are really weather dependant and I might be better choosing something that I know is reliable and won't have to wait long for. I have always fancied staying in a log cabin with a hot tub outside. Somewhere we can both relax and enjoy some time out. Any ideas like this or different would be realy helpful xxx

No comments: