If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 23 September 2011

276. Forms all done

All the forms that have been hanging over me for past weeks and months are all now filled in and done. After having that period of time when I was in a lot of pain, there was no way that money was at the forefront of things. But now, at a stronger point, I have been able to get them all done with the help of Mum. Just got one more bit to add to one of them before sending off and then I can forget about it.
Talking to Ceri from Macmillan really helped and she was in Shipley of all places which is close by to where I live! Pretty cool after calling a national number and getting through to her there! Shows how efficient they are as my letter arrived the next day after speaking to Ceri! A personal letter as well, mentioning my name and Anthony's clearly and in context to our situation. Makes all the difference doesnt it? I now have a Macmillan grant form to fill in, which is to apply for a one off £300 grant to go towards helping with certain things to do with my treatments. Fingers crossed I can qualify for a little extra help.

Thank you again Mum for your help the other evening xxx

No comments: