If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 16 September 2011

254. Happiness

Woke up about 6am after silly nightmares and minging tastes in my mouth from chemo.
I got up, had toast and caught up with some trashy tv.
I felt good, no bone pain, just a slight ache in my legs like before...but miles better than any other day recently.

I decided to go for a drive - it felt so good. I went to the shops. To do something so simple, felt so fantastic!! Treated myself to some new make up and a few other things.

Drove home and bought a yummy sausage and mushroom sandwich, settled down with that, a coffee and ER.

I feel............ happy! :)
Seeing the girls tonight for a curry too.

Wonder if I could do some sewing now.... lets have a look..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ;)

xxxx

No comments: