If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 19 September 2011

267. Sponsor people!

Thank you to:

Laura Smith
Leanne Simons
Raf Chandler
Rachel Parkinson

 Your sponsor money means a lot and I really appreciate it xxx So generous!

I also have a list of people from Anthony's Mum - Jean - who have also sponsored me!
A special thank you to Jean for helping me out and raising £144.50 at her work and socially.

Thank you to:

Jean Lee
Margaret and Doug Scruton
Norma Witham
Patricia Gilks
Anjam Mahmood
Eileen and Brian Robinson
Pat Wainman
Eamonn
K Mcmonigle
Gupreet Romana
Lauren Bell
Sajda Rasool
Sharron Haigh
Alan Lilley
Gordon Sneddon
Andy Riley
Martin Gunby
Stephen Sanderson
Graham Wride
Ken Goodall
Chris Downes
Rose Sherburn xxxx

No comments: