If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

290. Sleeping Lizzzzz

All I have done is sleep and eat.
I feel like a big slobby piggle.

I know I have to rest and eat and take care of myself. I just feel so yuck!
My brain is mashed this week.. I don't have energy to speak at lengths about anything...

The oramorph is working wonders for the pain so thats good.

I snoozed all evening and woke up at 3am with ziggy snoring on my legs. I took myself off to bed and had more oramorph. Then woke up at 7.40am. I got up and had a small breakfast and fell asleep again.
Anthony rang me before 10am and we had another nice chat.

Then Pat came - my Macmillan nurse. She said I am doing really well and was bigging me up for my last chemo. Talking about phased returns at work and making sure I don't rush my body after the chemo has finished.

My head hurts when I tip it back, I can feel all my joints all sore and clicky and the skin is tight which aches like flu.

My eyelashes are longer, I just noticed today, put some mascara on for a change, and they went all long looking, made me soooo happy. Also my eyebrows are getting pretty out of control now! I am letting them grow and grow and then part of the plan is to go and get them shaped and waxed when I treat myself in recovery. Can't wait!

I have a sore throat today too.

Its been amazing weather.... wish I had the energy and want to sit out, but I can't face it at all. I sat in the shade a bit today but that was as far as I got.

Made it up to the shops, but when I got back I felt so sick from the heat that I just flopped on the sofa with a cold wet facecloth.

Mum has caught Dad's cold now and is feeling rubbish. So not really wanting to catch that, so close to the end. Annoying, as I could do with their company, but nevermind, only a couple more days to go now before Anthony's back xxx Then a nice weekend together and maybe a nice drive out somewhere. xx

No comments: