If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 9 September 2011

248. Lucky

I am a lucky Liz.
 I was greeted by a Fed Ex delivery man this morning and this is what he had in his arms....




There was no outer packaging so I could see exactly what it was from the bottom of the garden path! I was jumping up and down!

Beaut!


It was a total surprise gift from Mum and Dad!
 Everything I have been making up until now has been hand sewn, unless I have gone down to use Mum's machine. This is very similar to hers. So simple and easy to use. So I can set it all up now and go shopping for an unpicker and some extra feet! Wa hoo. Means that I can finish my current gift that is a surprise for someone, with ease, in my own home. I will also be able to make cushions, curtains, my new headboard for my bed. OH so exciting.


Thank you Mum and Dad, Love you to bits.

Very lucky xx

No comments: