If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 25 September 2011

282. Sunday, its raining

Hmmmm not impressed with the rain so far this morning.
Been awake since 5am. Got up and watched ER. Carried on with my presents that I am making and made loads of progress with them. So excited. Got an amazing sewing book and planning on making some things out of that soon too.
Anthony goes to London again tomorrow for the week. I feel ok about it, as I know the money side of things will really help us out.
Got some replies already from benefits letters and need to do some more form filling now. Never ending but worth it!
Ziggy has just come in from the rain and is getting cozy now.

Went to Raf and Rachel's last night for a yummy chilli, gorgeous cooking Rachel! It was really delish! I need teaching missis! Andy was there and we all had a lovely catch up and reminicsed about old times. Such a giggle! So many memories. I felt so good for talking and catching up properly, even though they had all come to my zip slide last week,I hadnt spoken to them no where near as much as I wanted to as there were quite a few people to chat to and I had got really tired from all the walking. So chatting last night was lovely xx
It got to about 10pm and my eyes were closing as I was getting a bit tired as time went on but I didn't want it to end. (Raf and Andy spotted me starting to nod!) We dropped them both off for a drink in Pudsey on our way home. Great night x

My left ear is sore this morning and I am thinking here we go again, but it's not long now to go and I will be on my last chemo. I know what I need to do to make the best of this week and how to cope.
Sleep is the best way, as I learnt from last time.

ORAMORPH is at hand!

No comments: