If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

239. Chemo 10 to go ahead!

All set for chemo 10 tomorrow. Dreading it. Scared about how I will be feeling after. I know I will have some Oromorph for the pain so that's good. Plus I can contact Pat the Macmillan nurse if I need to and she can come and see me or help me.

Going to doctors first thing in the morning as I think I must have a water infection. Feeling really poorly and sick with it. Taken me a while to suss it out as I have had similar symptoms to chemo side effects. But it just clicked tonight whilst chatting to Mum about it. So will see what happens at doctors tomoz.
Anthony's in London again til Friday. Spoke to him tonight and was lovely to hear him xxx

Dad's taking me to the hospital for midday and hopefully will be done for around 3ish, depending on if all goes smoothly.

Going to bed as am feeling really sick with pain:(
Catch up soon x

xxxxxxx

No comments: