If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 9 September 2011

245. The day I met Sarah! Hurray!

I met Sarah Firth today, from Cancer Support. Sarah is doing the zip slide also. She came over to see me to drop off my tshirt for the event. Oooooooh! There's ten of us doing it for Cancer Support and other charities also taking part, so should be a great day event.
It was lovely to finally meet Sarah!  We regularly Facebook each other but it's amazing to meet and get to know each other. She is wonderful, so friendly, understanding and kind! I already knew from chatting to her that she was, but in person it's just so much better!
I made her a coffee and we had a lovely chat. Getting excited about the zip now... I have the t shirt ! eeee!
Sarah says there will be someone filming the event and it will go on YouTube for all to see!

No comments: