If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 11 September 2011

249. No sleep, cat sick, cat poo. nice.

Had a lovely night at mum and dad's watching X factor and eating a yummy tea.
I took my dex (steroid) and think it was a bit late, it seems to keep my awake! So even though I was laid in bed ,tired, I couldn't sleep at all. My legs didn't feel like my own and kept jolting. I gave up and got up. I laid on the sofa and hoped a change of scene would help. 11, 12, 1, 2.. still awake.
Then Ziggy started being sick and dashing to the litter tray. JOY!
3am, 4am.. still awake.
I slept from 5am til 7am, whilst listening to Matt Forde. Then some comedy on Radio 4 Extra, really funny show with Ian Hislop - I've never seen Star Wars.

So today, I have been snoozing and snoozing!
Caught the last hour of Big Fish (Ewan McGregor) and cried my eyes out. Love that film. Have it on DVD and never fancy watching it. But a big cry was just what I needed.

Ear pain has started this afternoon, so am on Cocodamol along with plenty of Movicol!!!

Hoping to see lovely Miss Lumley tomoz, fingers crossed..
x

No comments: