If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 29 August 2011

223. Mill Farm Nursery Visit 2

Anthony and I were awake really early today. Again.
We decided to get up and go to Mill Farm Nursery (where mum and dad took me when I'd first been diagnosed) What a beautiful morning. The only people about were old men walking to get their morning papers, it was quite comical! Old men and joggers! (And some jogging old men.)
We had a fun drive there and laughed together whilst listening to our favourite songs. Being silly. I felt great, my legs felt good.

We got 12 shrubs for £15. Bargain! Mostly lavender, as we want to fill a section of the garden with it so we can harvest it each year. Also got a Buddleia and some Heather.

Whilst we were there we sat in the orchard and had fresh coffee. Amazing. A robin came to visit us and plenty of butterflies. One butterfly even landed on me!

Here are some photos :)














No comments: