If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 22 August 2011

212. Ear pain turned to neck pain... to all over pain...

Enjoyed a gorgeous evening at my mum and dad's. Had tea together, nothing like your mum's cooking. And had a lovely catch up. Mum helped me make some things I have been sewing. Will add photos soon!
Gradually as the evening has gone on, I can feel the bone pain getting worse. Just had a hot bath which seems to knock it back a bit. Am due some more cocodamol at midnight. The pain killers have been working today and only made me feel a little bit woozy. But I can feel the pain making me feel confused and not with it.
Have ordered some more lavender oil and nag champa insense today, can't wait for that to arrive. Both scents totally relax me and work wonders.


No comments: