If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

194. Recent photos

Swelling has gone down quite a bit... eyebrows now have a little help with this product... and it's fab - if you just want more definition to your eyebrows, I would definitely recommend it..




Hair has grown more - got bald patches in between the growth. Still waking up to find hair on pillow, of course it's no where near as shocking when the hairs are a few millimeters long..

profile view

And a photo of Zig - of course!
This is his latest fave place to sleep, on top of my drawers in my cubbie wardrobe. He loves soft blankets and often marches on them before snuggling down for a snooze. He sleeps with his paw over his eyes sometimes.

No comments: