If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 19 August 2011

206. Old old old songs, from hospital radio

This song used to get requested quite a lot, something about it - i have always loved!!
Radio 2 use it on Steve Wright's show - just the intro (showing my geek side again eh.. you love it) from 2 mins 30 secs as a between songs/link track. Sorry I don't know the proper term or technical name for that. (!)



They used to love Perry Como!! I remember writing it down a lot.




Jonny Mathis was popular ....




This song and one other further down (lionel!) really opitimises hospital radio memories.... classic.. aw bless those days!!!



Love this song!!



I used to play this nearly every week! It's a child hood song that I love x


Those are just a few and I had to pop on a few sites to help me remember a few names. If i think of any others I will post them up xxx

No comments: