If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

214. Enough already

Phew. This week is a long one.
Day 3 of feeling terrible.

Bone ache, head ache, sick, bloated, gassy, nasty taste in mouth, exhausted.

Back on my anti sickness tablets now and they have helped a lot.
The cocodamol has worked as far as the pain killing goes but it's made me struggle with my bowels and has caused a lot of nausea.
Spent the evening last night at mum and dad's. Had tea with them again, was a struggle to get it down but it stayed down. I was so hungry but felt sick. So frustrating!
Felt better after a lovely bubble bath and then I went home. I slept right through the night and until 9am which is great, as usually I am awake at 6am.

I'm just flopped on the sofa at the moment watching a Hitchcock film.

Been to spend a bit of time with Pam's cats Rosie and Sweetpea this morning. I am feeding them this week as Pam and Katie are on a little camping holiday.
 I just sat with them in the living room where the sun shone through the window and they both purred and nudged me for ages. They're missing their mummy big time! They seemed happier after a bit of attention and some more food :)

Zig doesnt understand where Anthony is. He's missing him, It's a weird week overall!
I am going to snooze and get some more rest now. Hoping to see Jen at some point, but depends if i am up to it. x

I keep looking into the kitchen and smiling. It looks so much better, so happy with it. The roller blind arrived last night, so we'll get that put up at the weekend and then the other things I am sewing. Yay.
Still need to do photos. Just not felt up to it.

Well.Fingers crossed I feel better later eh!

No comments: