If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 22 August 2011

210. Ear pain... :( already....

Taken some diclofenac for my ear pain - which started early this morning.. about 5am.
Got a wheat bag on my ears too which helps soothe the stabbing pain. Going to call the day unit as soon as they're in at 9am. Just to check what else I can take for the pain in combination with the diclofenac.

I got up as I couldn't sleep. So am just watching ER. Started to record it on Sky+ again. It's the season where Dr.Green gets poorly. Remember it being televised and me and Mum watching it together. Actress Sally Field is in this season too as Abby's mum. Amazing acting...

So happy with the kitchen, it looks really fresh and lovely! We both keep walking in there and going 'aww!'
 I am still making some little bits to put up in there, but need to use the sewing machine at Mum's.

Nothing much else to say... Just going to try and nap a bit now and keep resting in between the tablets.





No comments: