If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

200. Just before I bob out...

... i just wanted to record a strong day!!
Got up early, filled car up with petrol, went for blood test, posted a parcel, bought some bits from Co-op, came back, had a coffee. Had some reflexology with Sara. Which was amazing and so so insightful and interesting. Most of all relaxing and lush. Thanks hun xx
Had a yummy lunch whilst watching Dragon's Den on sky+. Drove to Homebase for a curtain track - the curtain looks stunning -Mum made it for me last night as we chatted and caught up on news. Curtain track was too expensive for what it was, so gonna go to B&M or The Range and price them up there. May even call them to save petrol!
I feel strong, powerful and productive, like my old self. I feel free, released and excited that soon I WILL be TOTALLY free and starting recovery.

I will be back later to update on blood test info etc.

Grand. Feeling grand :D xxx

p.s. Hurray for 200 entries on my blog!!!!!! wooooooooooo

No comments: