If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Thursday 18 August 2011

203. Update on my zip slide sponsors

I have more thank you's to make!

Rachel Turk
Andrew Key
Ann Nash
Sofina Hadley
Sophie Parker
Louise Douglass
Mandi Wilson
Jenny Seymour

I think it's amazing how generous you have all been to a special cause that is supporting me.
I know and appreciate how giving to charities is popular and sometimes there always seems to be someone doing something to raise money. So the fact you have chosen BCS and to support me, means ever such a lot and really makes me feel all warm, fluffy and goosbumpy with happiness.

I will get plenty of photos - or should I say I'll ask Anthony to! I have had lots of people ask if they can some to the zip slide even on the 18th September. If you would like to come please send me an email, it would be great to hear from you! You get to see me zipping down a 40m high zip and for a distance of 220m. Have I thought this through?? Am I excited??
I haven't thought it through. I just thought - I wanna do something exciting and for a fab cause. Signed the papers and went for it!! Eeeeeeeee!

So my running total so far is £471!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have more to come from my Mum and Dad as they are collecting at their work. Anthony's Mum and Dad have sponsor sheets at their work's too. And a few people have asked me to send sponsor sheets to them so they can collect for me too. How generous and amazing. I am honesty bowled over.

I have met some incredible people since having cancer and certainly know who my real friends are now. I am learning so much.

No comments: