If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 24 June 2011

137. Back to colour

Feeling much stronger since getting back from the doctors.
Sat here blogging, in between watching my favourite music videos, texting/emailing amazing supportive friends - old and new. Thanks Jenny x mwah!


Being inspired and creating mental notes.


Had a really nice chat to Nicky on facebook chat this morning which helped so much. She reminded me of a few things to do with coping with HL and helped me to feel powerful again.


Speaking to people who have come through the other side of HL really helps and makes a difference.
I have a lovely fat list of contacts now and it continues to grow. Anytime I need to I can pop online and chat or message someone a question. 


If you need any help or support with HL
Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_22423098653&ap=1


they will make you feel welcome and help in any way they can xx


I feel a list making moment is about to occur.....

No comments: