If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

128. Chemo 5 tomorrow

Best day of the week so far today. Usually is the day before the next chemo session. Grr!
Went to see my friend Angi today, we know each other through work. She has recently had some surgery so I took her some flowers and chocs. It was great to catch up.

I got home and did some cleaning - nice to get the house straight before hospital, so when I feel rubbish I can relax knowing it's done. I did 2 loads of washing and then it rained. Some of it had dried before so that was ok.
Jean A. came over for coffee later, it was good to see her, we hadn't seen each other for a long while, so it was the first time I'd seen her since I had been diagnosed. I know Jean from my first job at Hawksworth CE Primary School. It was great to hear how things are going there and to be invited to the leavers assembly. The boy I supported as a Learning Support Assistant leaves this time for high school. So it will be nice to go and see him and all the class do their assembly. Fingers crossed I'll be well enough.

Diane, from the Day Unit, called to say my chemo could be moved earlier to 10am if I wanted, so that's good. Anthony's got the day off to take me. He's on site in Manchester on Friday, so he'll be able to rest a bit before then too.

Feeling really sleepy, Anthony's at Paul's.. think I am gonna go and have a bath and use some products from work! Exciting. :)

Will hopefully blog tomorrow about chemo session, when I can.
Fingers crossed all goes well for another good smooth session!
Then I'll be one step closer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today Lizzie xx