If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 4 June 2011

115. Stronger!

I'm kicking it's ass today!
Heard this song in the car on radio 1. I love it, esp the bit at around 1 minute in the ad when it speeds up! woooooooo! Love the words and the feeling it gives me!

There's a song to throw some shapes to Mr Smith! I threw some in the car and got some right looks! haha!

Been to buy some more art papers for bookmarks as I have some orders from Bruce and a few others. They are easy and fun to make and keep me occupied.

I feel a lot stronger today - physically and emotionally. I have had a rush of support from loads of friends - checking I am ok on my own this weekend and giving messages of support about the weight gain I blogged about last night. It's scary at first being open about something like that, but I glad I did it. It's the truth and I don't want to hide my emotions. It doesn't help.
So thank you to you all for getting in touch and being there for me!

Where'd the sun go today then eh?! Hmmm. Fingers crossed it's back tomoz - will be nice to get into the garden and chill in THE Chair. I always giggle at the chair, it always makes me think of Debbie - hee hee. The Cube voice. When I bought my chair I was so excited and giddy as it's from The Range (yes, my current fave shop as you know) and when Debs and Laura heard about it they both kept giggling at me and tried it out. Laura said it was like space and Debs said The Chair like The Cube on ITV1. Aaaaaaaaaaa, bless my space chair. Proper giggling now.

Anyway.
It's BGT final tonight. Been catching little bits of the semi finals this week on an evening. I've not been into it this time really. Didn't gel with the new judges or look of the show and it felt weird. But I'll prob catch the final tonight as I tuck into my lamb moussaka and choc pudding. Mmmm.

Aw Zig just came running in to see me and jumped on the laptop and nudged it and nudged the life outta me. He's ace!

I got a gorgeous postcard from Jean A today, so beautiful. I love getting post. She's been in France and sounds to have had a lovely time.
Also got a gorgeous bead making kit from Verity the other day! So cute, will post photos when I have made it. How kind is that? x

Bruce is sending me something in the post from Canada! I am really looking forward to getting that. He's sending me money also to create canvas' to keep me busy. I feel very lucky.

Had a lovely time with Han and Dave the other night, they brought me some awesome flowers and Anthony some Yummy treats. So thoughtful. We had a lush catch up, they are down from the Orkney's to see family and friends.

Brrr it's cold! Hood up.

My orchid is still living that Gaynor bought me when I was first diagnosed. I am in shock. I kill every other house plant!

My plants outside seem to be doing well too. The Sunflowers are growing well and the Hollyhocks. If it's sunny tomorrow I will take some pics and add. The fence is going up next weekend too at last! It's all painted now and ready for going up. We've been delayed due to one thing and another. So when it's finally up I can enjoy some privacy in the garden.

Andy rang me today and he's gonna pop and see me tomorrow. Looking forward to that.
Tom and Soph are coming over tonight after seeing family. It's really nice that everyone pulls together and supports. It means so much.
I have made so many friends on the UK Hodgkin's Lymhoma site on facebook. They pop in on my page and check I'm ok. Also through Bradford Cancer Support site - who I asked you to all 'like' - thank you if you did. They have over 100 people liking it now, so you 10 people who did it yest, thanks so much!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/bradfordcancersupport



Would be fab if you haven't clicked 'like' yet to do so please. It helps create publicity for them and they really are such a fabulous charity. I aim to do lots of fund raising when I'm all clear. Will be able to do my sky dive at last for a charity that I want to do it for! Hurray! I want to give as much back to them as I can. They're a fab team of individual people who have helped me have aromatherapy sessions, hypnotherapy, HeadStrong and support whenever I need it. All FREE.






Thank you if you have 'like' d them and thank you if you have shared their page with your friends. :)

Right, I think I am going to go and wash up and then tidy a bit.
Thanks for reading and hope you're all having a good weekend. Lets pray that sun comes out tomorrow :)
xxxx

No comments: