If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Thursday 2 June 2011

110. Chemo 4 done

Just to say I'm home from Chemo 4. Coped really really well this time. Turned up relaxed and responded well too. I think the more relaxed I am, the even better I am with the drugs. It seemed to go by a lot faster, I didn't have any pain in my arm with the drugs like usual and that meant the speed of the drip didn't have to be slowed down like my 1st and 2nd time. I started about 12.30 - 45 and was done for 3.30! Really pleased.
I have quite a few emails from people on facebook who have read my blog and got in touch, people who have joined the HL group on facebook. I will respond as soon as I can, thank you for your wonderful comments, please stay in touch, it means a lot. Please feel free to share my blog with anyone who might be interested and/or has been affected by HL. If I can help anyone I would be so happy.

Also have some photo to add and some other things to blog. So will be on soon! Look forward to it.

I'm going to go and have a snooze. I feel generally ok, sleepy, bit woozy but nothing major, my body's just telling me to relax. So off I go... :)

Lots of love
x

No comments: