If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 20 June 2011

133. Migrane number 2

Had another migrane this morning. It started just as Louise came over to see me between her shifts.
Crap.
Got flashing lights and at one point my whole vision went. Tablets and sleep and the lights stopped but then intense pain in the head and behind eyes.
A doctor came out to see me and said that if it happens again I will need to take something to prevent it.
As a teenager I suffered badly with migranes, soon as I got to my 20's they stopped.
It's not totally clear if the chemo is triggering them or if it's body stress from dealing with everything.
Wait and see what happens.
Hoping to see the girls tomoz afternoon, fingers crossed I can keep my plan x
Off to sleep now with sunglasses on, curtains shut and radio play on in background..

No comments: