If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 10 June 2011

121. Another passion; photography...

As well as making things, I love to take photos.
A few years ago my Dad helped me to find a really good camera (Panasonic Lumix) and ever since I have been snapping away and developed quite a collection of photos. Since being diagnosed I haven't picked up my camera much, but the other day I took those ones of my garden and it made me so happy! I decided I need to do it more often.

Thursday evening... I could feel the old cabin fever setting in again. Anthony was shattered but said he could take me out somewhere. He's very understanding and knows I get cranky after so long in the house! Sometimes I need to get the balance right though and have to understand that he's been at work all day. It's tough when I can't take myself out as I don't have the energy to do it. So I do get frustrated at times, mainly with myself and the situation.

It was so nice to sit back and relax and take in the sights. 
Even though we didn't go very far for very long, I felt like I'd been out all day.
I had the happiness inside me that felt like I was a kid again. Playing out all day until dark, feeling the fresh air on my skin and in my body. It was like a magic wand.
I wanted to share with you some of the photos I took...













I'm really happy with these photos :)
Hope you like xx comments welcome as always

No comments: