If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

118. Pooped!

Feeling so tired today! Normally up early with Anthony before work and awake keeping myself busy. Instead this morning I stayed in bed, fast asleep, dreaming random wierd things. The radio was still on, so my dreams were all about Chris Moyles etc. Bizarre.
I won't be on here long today, I am yawning my head off and can't keep my eyes open!

Had a good day yest, went to Cancer Support for some reflexology and it was very relaxing and helped a lot. Later I went to see Fee and she cut my wig for me. It has a lot more shape to it now and a versatile fringe. Will get some pics.
Had a snooze in the afternoon, was tired from going places.

I don't think I have mentioned about my weekend? I said how Tom and Soph were bobbing over to see me. We had a really lovely time and chilled out watching a film. It was great to be together and catch up.
Sunday, I went to Hattie's birthday party at Keighley and had a gorrrrgeous time! Went back to Becky's for a coffee, ended up staying, having the best nap and then woke up to some delicious food! Aw yum! Could eat that now! haha! Just demolished 2 bowls of cereal.

Right, my body's telling me to go rest now. Have so much more I want to type and say but my arms/hands won't let me! x speak soon

No comments: