If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 18 June 2011

131.Selection of special texts

I want to share a selection of texts I have received since getting the news about my scan.
 So I can look back and remind myself of the support I have xxx

Lucy
Horray! very very pleased for you girl :-) lots and lots of love xxx

Sophie D
Aww hunny thats fabulous news- keep going hun. So so happy for you. Love you to bits chicken xxx

Lynn
U r a very clever girl Liz Ellis. I am so so pleased to hear yr news my darlin. Wot a result. The only way is up. God bless you xxx

Hayley
Yey that's awesome, sorry you don't feel so good but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you feel better tomorrow. xxx

Anji (yoga lady)
Wa oooo. Fantastic news. Super duper body and mind fighting it off. Well done you, carry on see you on Tues x

Andy C
U little beauty..get in.. keep going Liz... you can do it.. liz 1-0 cancer... woop woop!xx

Mark J
Yey thats great news liz, I'm so happy for you!

Raf
Great news, so happy for you, this has made my day xxx :)

There were lots more texts, I would like to add them all, but I would be here for a while! The rest of the texts are in my folder on my phone, :)

Thank you to EVERYONE for ALL your support, I truly know that you are all contributing to me staying strong and keeping on fighting this.
THANK YOU x

No comments: