If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

326. Get me!!! I'm typing in the library!

How cool, I am in the library blogging. I'm actually strong enough to sit here and enjoy the afternoon out of the 4 walls that have sat around me for the last 6 months!

IT FEELS SO GOOD!

I am blogging and net surfing, just taking a break from jotting down my ideas for a talk I am giving on Monday. It's about my experience of cancer and how Bradford Cancer Support have helped me massively along my journey.
I am a bit nervous, but I am really looking forward to it. I will get to meet lots of new people, 30 ish women will be attending to get more of an understanding about what the charity does.
 I feel passionately about the help I have been given and want to share this so people can understand the impact the charity has had on me and how donating to the charity can make a huge difference to the lives of people suffering with cancer.
Wish me luck for Monday :)

Feeling good today - been to Costa for my first Gingerbread Latte in the run up to Christmas! haha.. Nothing like getting into the festivities nice and early eh?

Physically I feel stronger again this week. Random - but getting in and out of bed now is getting a lot easier. I can bend down a lot easier and reach for things. I am still struggling with my arms and legs a bit but I know they will get better and better.
My hair is growing well still and I have had a lot of compliments, which is a nice boost.
I want to start some stretching and gentle exercise soon, I think next week I will be ready, after my talk on Monday and scan on Tuesday.

Well... I'm going to get some more ideas down now, be back soon :)

Would be great to hear from you xx
liz
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck for Monday Liz - I can't think of a better person to do it!
If your talk is anything like your blog, it will be brilliant!! :)

Cath D xx