If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Thursday 17 November 2011

333. All the threes!

What a great week this is! Everything is slowly getting there. 6 weeks post chemo today.

Started with my fab experience at Bradford Cancer Support, then on Tuesday I got my post chemo PET scan out of the way! Then my felt arrived from Ebay too. Yesterday I got my Macmillan grant through the post!

Feeling really happy and good.

I am about to start making Christmas goodies from the felt book that the gorgeous Han Rendall sent me for my recovery time - to keep me entertained!
I went to the library to enlarge/photocopy the patterns for the felt makes. I can't wait. I will add photos.
Yesterday I made a special something for someone too with some new fabric from Sarah. So will add that soon too.

I want to buy a nice new duvet soon, a kingsize one, so it's nice and big. Been looking online last night and got a bit bamboozled! Might venture out to see if I can find anymore bargains.

THE felt! great colours arent they? Thanks to The Felt Fairy!

From Auntie Joan and Uncle Brian, love this card, going to frame it..

Saw this in a gift shop in Windermere! I have ebay-d Perry Lancaster and there are loads of gorgeous birds and animals similar to this, including a tiny cute wren!!! I love wrens! well, any birds are beautiful to me


Well.. off I go to put the kettle on now. xx

No comments: