If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 7 November 2011

324. Still here!

For any of you still reading my blog, I am still here and will still be blogging as I recover!
I have had the best week in a long time, feeling gradually stronger each day since our break in the Lake District.
Been for my flu jab this morning, the doctors sent me a letter to go for one as my immune system is low.
It's really cold today. Wearing my wooly scarf for the first time this Winter. My finger tips are freezing as I type!
Going for some reiki at Robert Ogden tomorrow then seeing the Macmillan nurse at BRI on Thursday.

I've got some more sewing done and going to start Christmas things very soon. :)

I feel very happy to be done with Chemo, it's such a surreal feeling being done with it though. It's wierd. Leaving that bit behind and starting a new chapter and learning about recovery and what it is like. A new chapter that will no doubt have ups and downs like any other chapter...

Having to really watch money at the moment, as I am getting my last wage this month. It will be like this until I return to work and start earning again. Its frustrating, but amazing how you can cope when you have to. I am going to make Christmas presents which will be fun and enjoyable!
We have a few things planned like meals with friends etc, but these will need some saving up for! We can't just go out for tea spontaneously, even if its 'cheap', like we'd like to. But these times will come back.  It's just a matter of making sure there's enough for the mortgage and bills. Rock and roll! :)

Going to have some lunch and then might go have a coffee with Jen this aft. Not seen each other for about 3 weeks! Lots of catching up to be done.

A lot more positive feeling x

No comments: