If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 13 November 2011

327. Update on progress...

This week has been a good one! Had a lovely time being out and about on Wed and gaining some independence back. Felt wonderful.
Thursday I went to see my Macmillan nurse and we had a good chat. I have got a referral to see a psychologist and am on the waiting list. My nurse said that if it comes to that time and I don't feel I need it, it doesn't matter. At least things are in place now.  I have been feeling a bit better mentally. I had a blip but I seem to have come through it ok. I am sure there are many blips to come as I venture on this road of recovery.
Friday I spent it with Mum, we had a lovely lunch and had a laugh walking round Sainsbury's. Sounds odd, but the woman on the deli counter joined in so I don't think we were totally insane looking. HAM.
Yesterday was a quiet one, the weather really reflected my mood. Foggy. I didn't do much except sort out a table in the back bedroom so I can use my sewing machine without getting back ache. It's an organised tip in there, but since our combined belongings got shoved in there when we moved, we haven't had chance to ever move it to the loft, not to mention the fact that the loft is sealed and we need a new loft hatch putting in. That'll be one of the first things we do I think when I am earning again!
Anyway, it's been in the back seat this year so a few more months of it won't be a problem.
Saturday night we went to my Mum and Dad's and spent the evening with them, had a lovely tea together and laughed loads at Harry Hill. Watched X Factor and enjoyed it for the first time this series. Not really fussed with it so far, but could be different from now.
Today I woke up feeling like a dead weight. My body had returned to that really horrible tired feeling and I was out of breath again. HAD to take it easy. Hated it. Just flopped on the sofa and snoozed.
Feel better tonight and did a bit of drawing - art and crafts always boost my feelings.
Got little nervous feelings fluttering about me too. I am guest speaking at a women's vision network meeting at Bradford Cancer Support tomorrow evening! Exciting!
Off in the bath now and then going to listen to my positive thinking cd from Lucy. Night night x

No comments: