If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 27 November 2011

338. Incredible.

Just incredible.
Sarah Firth (who I met through Bradford Cancer Support) got in touch on to say she had something for me, from Dan - a friend I have made online through my blog. Dan is a writer and we have been in touch for a more than few months now.
He has a website : http://www.danielmcintyre.co.uk/home.php where you can find out more about him and the writing he does. I am sure you will agree with me - Dan is totally inspirational and a true fighter.
I have also found Dan incredibly supportive and he always finds a way to cheer me up. Whether it is intentional or not.
He has shared my blog with many people on Twitter and with one person in particular who I did not expect at all! Remember this post on my blog just the other week??

Saw this in a gift shop in Windermere! I have ebay-d Perry Lancaster and there are loads of gorgeous birds and animals similar to this, including a tiny cute wren!!! I love wrens! well, any birds are beautiful to me
Well.. off I go to put the kettle on now. xx


Well....

Sarah came over this afternoon with the gorgeous box, stunning. I was totally overwhelmed and surprised to see these inside... 













The Wrens!
Dan specially had got in touch with Perry Lancaster, (sculptor) as he had seen I admired his work and loved it so much. 
*Dan ordered the pink and brown wrens and when Perry Lancaster had read my blog, he specially put a little black wren in with Dan's order!* 

http://homepage.mac.com/perrylancaster/perrylancaster9/perry_lancaster.html   Dan passed the parcel to Sarah, who dropped it off to me!

I feel so special. There was a card with a personal message from Perry and a beautiful card from Dan with touching words I will cherish forever, all inside the box!! I am very lucky indeed. How beautiful. I can't stop smiling and won't for a long time. The bonus is, I will smile everytime I look at the wrens in my living room. Amazed at the pure generosity and thoughtfulness.

:D - That's me look!


No comments: