If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 31 December 2011

352. Catch up

Hello everyone! Been away from the blog for a week or so... Just wanted to drop by and briefly update.
Had a gorgeous time and the best Christmas in a long long time! Quality time with my parents and Anthony, laughs, smiles and cheer. We enjoyed a special Christmas dinner and the new Peter Kay dvd together.
I was a very lucky lady and got a new camera from Mum and Dad for Christmas! So I will be snapping away again in the New Year!
Anthony bought me a lovely selection of creative tools so I can make new creations through my recovery and enjoy making new things.
Boxing Day I was pretty tired and we relaxed through the first half of the day and then later went to Anthony's Grandma's in the afternoon. I was very lucky again and got some lovely gifts from the family.
Christmas has been really great, I have been able to put my treatment experience to the back of my mind and focus on the fun and excitement of the festive season, seeing loved ones and being with Anthony - as he finished work for Christmas on Friday before Christmas Eve.

Now its all about the New Year and what it will bring! 2012 here I come!

No comments: